Re: [linux-audio-dev] portal ... Re: Low Latency Kernel Combos

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] portal ... Re: Low Latency Kernel Combos
From: Benno Senoner (sbenno_AT_gardena.net)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2001 - 22:49:17 EEST

On Fri, 01 Jun 2001, you wrote:
> Benno Senoner wrote:
> > (My friend Udo has already agreed that he will produce RPM packages of new
> > lowlat kernels as soon as they will be available and that he will publish them
> > on the phpnuke portal. This is one of the reason why I'm advocating this
> > "community driven" portal)
>
> Benno,
>
> I've seen you mention this portal a number of times, but what's
> the URL?
> I missed that.

this is the testing URL:
http://www.abctella.com/linuxaudiodev/

I propose to use the domainname I registered some time ago (after asking around
 the lad folks if this name was ok) , linuxaudiodev.com as our site's official
domainname.

(linuxdj.com/audio/lad does not look professionally)

The big question is what kind of portal do we want in order to make everyone
happy.
See my other mail "VOTE ..."

Folks what's your opinion on the matter ?

cheers,
Benno.