Re: [linux-audio-dev] New in this world...

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] New in this world...
From: Paul Winkler (slinkp23_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 05:40:55 EEST

Josh Green wrote:
> If you are interested in multitrack recorders, the only one I know of is
> Ardour (http://ardour.sourceforge.net)

There are others. Ecasound is the first that comes to mind; it
works, it does a lot of cool stuff, and Kai is still developing
it.

Multitrack's author seems to have vanished; Broadcast I always
found too buggy to use, though I know some people use it; and SLab
which I haven't looked at in a long time.

--PW