Re: [linux-audio-dev] Announce: Mstation manual now browsable online.

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Announce: Mstation manual now browsable online.
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 20:55:35 EEST

Vincent Touquet wrote:

>Hm, actually I found it very interesting :)

Thanks.

>I also like the mstation.org site very much.
>Nice interviews and reviews of new (or not so new) audio applications !

>I would like these things to happen on the upcoming (?)
>linuxaudiodev.com site too...

Yes. But do we need to start from scratch.

>Or am i wrong ? Is this site exclusively for linux audio _dev_ ?
>What do you think ?

How can we define it though. Some of us are developing the apps, some of
us the docs, some of us are just developing our linux music minds. To me
it is pretty broad.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Manager Boost Hardware.
Importing Korean Computer Hardware to New Zealand.

http://www.boosthardware.com for latest stock and prices.