Re: [linux-audio-dev] Question to developers of sound editors.

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Question to developers of sound editors.
From: Alexander Ehlert (alexander.ehlert_AT_uni-tuebingen.de)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 10:45:32 EEST

Hi,

> This is what I'm talking about. We've got all these competing apps but
> not one of them is entirely useful. It's really frustrating. Considering
> how much time and effort goes into writing them.

If you have any feature requests, criticism, bugs etc. or other things
you don't like. You're alway invited to visit our
webpage (glame.sourceforge.net) and give us feedback. I'd like to
get more feedback anyway :) That would help us a lot, too.

Cheers, Alex

--

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. -- J. R. R. Tolkien