Re: [linux-audio-dev] Question to developers of sound editors.

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Question to developers of sound editors.
From: David G Matthews (dgm4+@pitt.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 15:24:38 EEST

Well, I don't know of any gaphic programs with audio plug-ins, but I do
know of two audio prgrams with graphic plugins. Pd (alias PureData) can
do graphics, and some people are working on a set of video objects for
jMax. So if what you really want to do is integrate video/graphics and
audio, then maybe you should check out these apps.
-dgm