[linux-audio-dev] I have a stupid question.

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] I have a stupid question.
From: Rich (rich_AT_cnylug.org)
Date: Sat May 19 2001 - 23:30:48 EEST

  I've been subscribed to this group for a short time, and I'm
sure I missed a lot of discussion, so forgive this silly question.
But is all of this vigorous discussion and debate the prelude to
an amazing new linux audio project? And if so, what is
it? :-)

  Rich...
  The Central New York Linux User Group
 Now with one of them web page thingies!