Re: [linux-audio-dev] It's time to vote (n. 1)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] It's time to vote (n. 1)
From: Abramo Bagnara (abramo_AT_alsa-project.org)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 09:47:38 EEST

Jay Ts wrote:

> OK, using Cubase, I can switch VST plugins in and out, even change
> (for example) Master Effect 1 from Chorus to Reverb or whatever,
> and at the most, I'm getting little tiny clicks. (Much like my
> previously-discussed Quadraverb 2, in fact.)

If we limit action done to add/remove *one* plugin, I suppose engine has
enough free time to do it without to have an xrun.

We was speaking about complex topology reorganization.

--
Abramo Bagnara                       mailto:abramo_AT_alsa-project.org

Opera Unica Phone: +39.546.656023 Via Emilia Interna, 140 48014 Castel Bolognese (RA) - Italy

ALSA project http://www.alsa-project.org It sounds good!