Re: [linux-audio-dev] a new logo for lad? :)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] a new logo for lad? :)
From: Jörn Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang-hochschule.de)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 20:13:11 EEST

Dave Phillips wrote:

> Kai Vehmanen wrote:
>
> > Just stumbled on ladproject .. maybe we should start using this as our
> > logo:
> >
> > http://www.freehomepages.com/ladproject/azumi.jpg
>
> No offense to Frank or Maarten, but I'm changing my vote...
>
> I'd sure like to get my hands on that...logo... ;)

unfortunately, voting time is over.
for your comfort, have a look at the actual logo on
http://www.linuxdj.com/audio/lad/misclogo.php3
(not quite the same, i know.)

my, are we a bunch of sexist assholes. ;)
high time some women join in and get some decency into this whole
lot of nerds...

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
home://Kurfürstenstr.49.45138.Essen.Germany