[linux-audio-dev] LAD page update and news on list maintenance

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] LAD page update and news on list maintenance
From: Jörn Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang-hochschule.de)
Date: Sat May 05 2001 - 02:30:19 EEST

hello lad people !

there are a couple of minor updates to the lad homepage.
see http://www.linuxdj.com/audio/lad/historyaccess.php3
i'd appreciate if you took some time to review your personal entries
again.
please let me know if i forgot someone that should be listed.

after seeing the NOPE news system on a couple of pages, i think i'll
implement this for the lad page as well. hopefully within the next 2
months. and if the server has mysql and the medieval php module can
support it. (believe it or not, this linuxdj box is running linux
2.0.36 and php 3.0.5. old enough to charge admission fees.)

francois gaudette sent me yet another email address of alex burton.
i have sent him a very polite letter asking for clarification as to
his plans and expressing our concerns.
if there's no reply within a week, i think we'll have to settle the
issue with the help of the sys admin...
douglas, stand by :)

regards,

jörn

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
home://Kurfürstenstr.49.45138.Essen.Germany