Re: [linux-audio-dev] developers and development: some thoughts

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] developers and development: some thoughts
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Mon May 28 2001 - 01:09:09 EEST

douglas irving repetto wrote:

> okay, i'll just go ahead and set up linux-audio-user_AT_music.columbia.edu.
> if it takes off, that's great, if not it only cost me a few minutes of
> my time.
>
> jorn, would you like to be the maintainer of LAU too?

I'm pleased to see the response to this idea. Alas, I didn't consult
with Jorn before posting my query, and perhaps I should have because it
potentially makes more work for the man.

So, Jorn: I'll be happy to help out with linux-audio-user in whatever
capacity you need. I feel like I sort of stuck you with some
unlooked-for responsibility and I should really offer some assistance.
Let me know what you might need from me, we'll go from there.

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://sound.condorow.net