Re: [linux-audio-dev] LinuxTag 2001

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LinuxTag 2001
From: Alexander Ehlert (alexander.ehlert_AT_uni-tuebingen.de)
Date: Mon May 28 2001 - 21:36:57 EEST

Hi,

talking for the glame team, richi, daniel and me like to come to
the Linuxtag 2001 as well and present glame. As our major forces
are currently located in Tuebingen it would be nice to team up on
the LAD booth? If necessary/possible I could bring my own computer?
Daniel might bring his powerbook and I have another laptop available
Besides that (if I find someone with a car) I could bring some audio
hardware like a guitar amp and certainly a guitar to demonstrate
realtime guitar effects with linux&glame.

Gruesse, Alex

--

"Elves and Dragons!" I says to him. "Cabbages and potatoes are better for you and me." -- J. R. R. Tolkien