[linux-audio-dev] MidiShare

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] MidiShare
From: Kasper Souren (kasper_AT_industree.org)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 22:15:30 EET

Hoi!

Does anybody have experience with using MidiShare as a MIDI library? It
seems interesting, and I think it's a nice feature that it's available on
many platforms.

But I couldn't find an .rpm or .deb package, and the .tar.gz gives me an
error while compiling on my Debian unstable.

My task is to port Autobusk (an Atari program which is capable of generating
very interesting MIDI notes) to Linux. But it would be nice if it the
porting to other platforms would be easy after I've done the porting to
Linux. The program is written in Pascal, so I'm thinking of using Kylix or
Free Pascal. Does anybody have experience with using Kylix?

greetz,
Kasper