[linux-audio-dev] re: new ardour screenshots

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] re: new ardour screenshots
From: motet_AT_zoom.co.uk
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 20:33:13 EET

>>for those of you who haven't seen it yet, ardour.sf.net
has new
>>screenshots of ardour. if anyone knows how to get netscape
(and
>>others) to correctly display the black that display(1) and
gimp(1)
>>shows in these images, please let me know.

>The screenshot looks terrible. The mixer section looks
extra empty
>like all meters are missing. The problem could be in png
format and
>in png tools, not in Netscape exactly. At meanwhile, how
>about jpeg images?

i use the KDE screenshot app to do take a png screenshot,
then import it into gimp and cut and paste what i want, and
export as a jpeg. i've never had problems with the black in
netscape when doing things this way (example at
www.mstation.org/newstuff2.php - article on PVNation), so
it could well be jpeg images that improve things.

best wishes

miriam

miriam rainsford
contributor - Linux Music Station aka Mstation
mrainsford_AT_mstation.org
http://www.mstation.org

Get your own zoom email - click here - http://www.zoom.co.uk/