Re: [linux-audio-dev] time stretching and compression under Linux ?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] time stretching and compression under Linux ?
From: motet_AT_zoom.co.uk
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 14:56:12 EET

> The economics of a young programmer also include the learning
> experience
> that completing or at least attempting a project entails.

indeed.
i think this experiment is worth it, just for the learning
involved, let alone any possible benefit or successful
outcome.

money is indeed very short, but time is something we do have,
as well as experience on the part of the programmer :o).

cheers and best wishes

miriam

miriam_AT_iriXx.org
www.iriXx.org