Re: [linux-audio-dev] latencytest results webpage

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] latencytest results webpage
From: Andre Pang (ozone_AT_algorithm.com.au)
Date: Fri Nov 16 2001 - 15:28:02 EET

On Fri, Nov 16, 2001 at 10:26:23AM +0100, Maarten de Boer wrote:

> I am thinking of setting up a webpage, where people can post
> their latencytest results, so we can keep an inventory of
> the several combinations, categorising on:

This is a great idea. I actually started re-writing the latency
testing harness scripts because I thought they were too
inflexible, and I'm almost finished with the re-write. The idea
is to include as much system information as possible in the
results , such as kernel version, processor, SMP, VM parameters,
as well as making it easy to add new tests to the testing suite.
(Think 'download new file and drop in directory' easy).

I'll write the list when the new testing suite is ready for
release.

--
#ozone/algorithm <ozone_AT_algorithm.com.au>          - trust.in.love.to.save