Re: [linux-audio-dev] latencytest results webpage

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] latencytest results webpage
From: Frank Neumann (Frank.Neumann_AT_st.com)
Date: Thu Nov 22 2001 - 12:03:51 EET

Hi,
Josh wrote:

[..]

> > Hope you had a nice time around the world after the LinuxTag, Josh.
> >

> I did, it was an awesome trip through Europe. I hope to return again
> someday :) Where are those LAD LinuxTag pictures that Frank Neumann
> posted? Perhaps it was never mentioned on the LAD lists? I can't find
> them in any archives at least.

Uhm..sorry about that. I had only mailed Josh about this in private
because I had hoped to finish (some day) some additional textual report
about what we did etc, but I guess by now it's far too late for that
:-(. I'm really sorry, but right after the LinuxTag I had some private
troubles which distracted me from writing down what we had done in
Stuttgart.

Anyway, the pictures are at http://lakai.sf.net/LinuxTag - enjoy.

Frank