Re: [linux-audio-dev] [OT] clavier ??

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] [OT] clavier ??
From: iriXx (miriam_AT_irixx.org)
Date: Sat Nov 24 2001 - 18:46:20 EET

hi,

John Littler wrote a very nice hack that allows Clavier to sync up to
synths or smurf and other apps....

i believe there's still a copy on the apps cd, or for download on the
sourceforge pages

http://m-station.sourceforge.net
(or check out http://www.mstation.org - note, no hyphen in the this
address!)

cheers

miriam

--
iriXx

miriam_AT_iriXx.org www.iriXx.org

"i'm not here... this isn't happening..."