[linux-audio-dev] question regarding enabling libpthread in the configure

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] question regarding enabling libpthread in the configure
From: Ivica Bukvic (ico_AT_fuse.net)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 03:11:53 EET

Hi all, does anyone know what is the Linux configure's flag for enabling
libpthread, so that my resulting makefile has LIBPTHREAD =
<path-to-lpthread>/libpthread.a? I am using Kdevelop and it has
configure implemented as a part of the project and the creates
Makefile.am, .in and eventually Makefile itself, so storing this kind of
info in those files would only result in a temporary fix.

I've tried ./configure --enable-libpthread or --enable--lpthread etc.
and none worked. My line in Makefile still reads LIBPTHREAD =
@LIBPTHREAD@ and unless I hack it myself after the ./configure has been
done, it fails to compile the app. Any help would be greatly
appreciated! Sincerely,

Ivica Bukvic