Re: [linux-audio-dev] beat slicer under linux?(was: Software for slicing up ripped sample CD)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] beat slicer under linux?(was: Software for slicing up ripped sample CD)
From: Marek Peteraj (petemar_AT_kiwwi.sk)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 19:53:20 EEST

Hi all,

Slightly off topic either but is there any beat-slicer under linux right now?
I wonder how much effort it would take to port such app from windows to
linux? There used to be such app under windows, it was freeware, but
it's not available anymore...

description and screenshot here:
http://www.sonicspot.com/xrazor/xrazor.html
download: