[linux-audio-dev] Re: [Alsaplayer-devel]Latest cvs

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Re: [Alsaplayer-devel]Latest cvs
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 19:39:44 EEST

>what the hell are you talking about? don't just cc your reply from
>another list to here (or anywhere else) if it's not clear to people who've
>been following the thread - write a new detailed post instead.

Sorry for being inconcise.

What I thought was clear from that post is that I am very excited about
the possibility of finally being able to scratch a native alsa stream.
AFAIK Alsaplayer is the first api to provide this feature.

If you are interested in hearing the vast improvements that the new
plugins and the past couple of months have made to alsaplayer then I
suggest you get into the cvs.

I was Just trying to keep it lowkey. Not scramble your brain with
cryptic messages ;-]

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
http://www.boosthardware.com - For the discerning hardware connoisseur.