Re: [linux-audio-dev] Broadcast 2000 removed from public access

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Broadcast 2000 removed from public access
From: Joe Pfeiffer (pfeiffer_AT_cs.nmsu.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 05:57:47 EEST

Sad indeed, and (yet) another reason that the expansion of
``intellectual property'' laws over the past decade or so is so
counterproductive.

Worst is that the RIAA has demonstrated themselves to be such total,
clueless idiots in the matter. In their fear of having a few copies
pirated, they're shutting down whole markets...

I only run Linux. If CSS hadn't been cracked, I wouldn't be buying
DVDs.

I know, I'm wandering off-topic...

--
Joseph J. Pfeiffer, Jr., Ph.D.       Phone -- (505) 646-1605
Department of Computer Science       FAX   -- (505) 646-1002