Re: [linux-audio-dev] DSP resources

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] DSP resources
From: Tommi Ilmonen (tilmonen_AT_cc.hut.fi)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 09:18:31 EEST

Hi.

Just to confuse people :-)

There is a small low-level high-performance DSP library (C++) that is
distributed with Mustajuuri. I am intentionally keeping it small and very
stand-alone. Right now there are only a few filter classes and delay
lines. I have a few compression and limiter algorithms as well, but those
have been put to the Mustajuuri plugins. I consider them mildly too
complex for a low-level DSP lib.

http://www.tml.hut.fi/~tilmonen/mustajuuri/doc/code/doxygen-mjdsp/annotated.html

On Fri, 7 Sep 2001, Jussi Laako wrote:

> Juhana Sadeharju wrote:
> >
> > I have a DSP library under a work. One task is to write music-dsp
> > codes in C for real-time use.
>
> Have you noticed my project at http://libdsp.sf.net, just wondering how much
> overlap there is...
>
> - Jussi Laako
>
> --
> PGP key fingerprint: 161D 6FED 6A92 39E2 EB5B 39DD A4DE 63EB C216 1E4B
> Available at PGP keyservers

Tommi Ilmonen Researcher
>=> http://www.hut.fi/u/tilmonen/
  Linux/IRIX audio: Mustajuuri