Re: [linux-audio-dev] Midi Mapper???

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Midi Mapper???
From: Erik de Castro Lopo (erikd-lad_AT_mega-nerd.com)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 22:50:11 EET

On Thu, 3 Jan 2002 23:13:37 +1100
Erik de Castro Lopo <erikd-lad_AT_mega-nerd.com> wrote:

> I had a look at this and really couldn't get a feel for what the whole
> thing is about. Yes it does sharing of midi ports, but whats all this
> memory management and realtime stuff doing in a midi library??? Even
> worse, where is the simple example code?

Stephane was kind enought to pass on the following links:

Developer doc:

http://www.grame.fr/MidiShare/Doc/MidiShare_doc.html

Very simple examples

http://www.grame.fr/MidiShare/Doc/MSH_code_examples.html

CVS access

http://cvs.grame.fr/cgi-bin/midishare-cvs/

Source code for example applications for linux

http://cvs.grame.fr/cgi-bin/midishare-cvs/src/linux/applications/

Erik

  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam_AT_mega-nerd.com (Yes it's valid)
The word "Windows" is a word out of an old dialect of the
Apaches. It means: "White man staring through glass-screen
onto an hourglass..."