RE: [linux-audio-dev] Fwd: Creative's IP concerns

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-dev] Fwd: Creative's IP concerns
From: Bob Ham (node_AT_users.sourceforge.net)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 19:31:48 EET

On Thu, 2002-01-24 at 14:14, Bob Ham wrote:
> I'd still like to know if there are any other companies out there giving
> out specs for their dsp chips.. can anyone canonically tell me yay or
> nay?

Should have been more specific: any *sound card* companies giving out
specs for their (sound card) DSP chips (and/or cards)?

Bob

--
Bob Ham: bob_AT_ham.org                 GNU Hurd: http://hurd.gnu.org/
         http://mp3.com/obelisk_uk

A pessimist expects the weather to get worse. An optimist hopes it will improve. A realist adjusts the sails.