Re: [linux-audio-dev] [OT] Linux Soundapps pages updated

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] [OT] Linux Soundapps pages updated
From: Rene Rebe (rene.rebe_AT_gmx.net)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 20:41:14 EET

Hi.

You might like to add GSMP (The General Sound Manipulation Program) to
the site. I would recommend the "Multitrack Recording and Mixing
Systems" section.

The homepage currently is:
  http://drocklinux.dyndns.org/rene/gsmp/

But we will move to sf in the next weeks. So maybe the freshmeat page
might be the best URL to use for your page for the next weeks:
  http://freshmeat.net/projects/gsmp/

Thanks.

  René

--
René Rebe (Registered Linux user: #248718 <http://counter.li.org>)

eMail: rene.rebe_AT_gmx.net rene_AT_rocklinux.org

Homepage: http://drocklinux.dyndns.org/rene/

Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to this address will be charged $25 for network traffic and computing time. By extracting my address from this message or its header, you agree to these terms.

On: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 12:55:57 -0500, Dave Phillips <dlphilp_AT_bright.net> wrote: > Greetings: > > After a rather long delay I've updated the pages. You can find them at > the usual URLs : > > Europe: > > http://www.linuxsound.at/ > > Japan: > > http://www.ymo.org/linuxsound/ > > USA: > > http://sound.condorow.net/ > > The Japanese site should update by tomorrow, the others are current. > > Btw, this month's mini-tutorial is on sequencing with MusE... > > Enjoy ! > > Best regards, > > == Dave Phillips > > The Book Of Linux Music & Sound at http://www.nostarch.com/lms.htm > The Linux Soundapps Site at http://sound.condorow.net