[linux-audio-dev] [OT] Hardware Question

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] [OT] Hardware Question
From: Richard C. Burnett (burnett_AT_tality.com)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 21:26:29 EET

I apologize in advance for such an off-topic question, but I have
exhausted my resources and most people on this list would have probably an
answer to my problem.

I have a Delta1010 and I run the outputs into a pair of Tannoy Active
monitors. The problem is these monitors have no level control. What I
have been trying to find is a 1U rack unit that has 2 ins and 2 outs and a
volume control for each one. It could have other stuff, but this is all I
need. I also wanted it to be XLR or balanced 1/4 jacks. I hate adjusting
things in the computer itself for just rough volume control. I bought an
EQ to do this, but it doesn't have a level adjust to 0, just -12db +12db.

TIA,
Rick

| T a l i t y | +------+ |
| Richard Burnett | +-+ | |