Re: [linux-audio-dev] Going mono to stereo in LADSPA?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Going mono to stereo in LADSPA?
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 14:15:15 EET

On Tue, Feb 12, 2002 at 01:01:40 +0100, Frank Neumann wrote:

> Hi *,
> following up to myself here:
>
> > If it really doesn't exist - Steve, don't you think this could be a nice
> > little 5-minute hack for you? ;-)
>
> I didn't expect it is that simple - it just took _me_ 5 minutes, which
> means a lot :-). Pleae see the attached split_1999.xml for swh-plugins,
> which of course doesn't yet have an official plugin number from Richard,
> and has to be converted with Steve's "makestub.pl split_1999.xml
> >split_1999.c". Steve, if it makes sense, feel free to adopt into into swh-plugins.

Sure, can't see why not. I will change the labels a bit though, a mono to
stereo converter usually does something different.

The ID numbers < 1024 are reserved for experimentation, so those would
have seen safe, the plugin that goes in 1199 has just been fixed so it
will be in the next release.

> Wow, my first plugin ;^),

Congratulations!

- Steve