Re: [linux-audio-dev] All the time my pleasure

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] All the time my pleasure
From: Jörn Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang-hochschule.de)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 09:04:53 EET

Dan Hollis wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Feb 2002, wrote:
> > [...] spam deleted ...
>
> I really wish the ML wouldn't strip the headers, so that we can report the
> individual user posting the spam to their ISP.

if you care, tell them to yell at <martina_flowers_AT_excite.com>. not
that i think this account still exists.

> As it is now, the majordomo settings on l-a-d anonymize the sender so they
> can abuse the ML without fear of being reported.

it does not. the from: field is left as it is. the list host adds a
sender: header.

anyway, in 99.999% of all cases, spam mail headers are forged
anyway.

--
Computer Science is no more about computers than
astronomy is about telescopes.