Re: [linux-audio-dev] [announce] ALSA Patch Bay 0.1

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] [announce] ALSA Patch Bay 0.1
From: Maarten de Boer (mdeboer_AT_iua.upf.es)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 13:10:37 EET

> I just completed version 0.1 of a very scrappy but functional gui midi
> patch bay for alsa's seq api. It's essentially just a graphical version
> of aconnect. It's available from:

I wrote one already a long time ago (though for alsa 0.5.x, but it should
be easy to port)

ftp://www.iua.upf.es/pub/mdeboer/aseqpatchbay-0.1.gif

ftp://www.iua.upf.es/pub/mdeboer/aseqpatchbay-0.1.tgz

it has the same estetics as my alsamixergui (which I have a version for
0.9.x., based on the latest CVS sources, I should make it available A.S.A.P)

Maarten