Re: [linux-audio-dev] off topic, optical protocols

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] off topic, optical protocols
From: Ruben van Royen (rvroyen_AT_guidedbees.com)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 12:43:50 EET

Hi,

I thought, thats interesting, lets do a search on google. So I search for
digital microphone. And came up with: http://www.ptang.com/digmic/showpatimg
For those who don't want to bother with the link: It's a patent for
putting the A/D converter in the microphone housing! Guess Neumann will have
a patent problem with their new Solution-D.

It shows again: those patents are rediculous.

Ruben