Re: [linux-audio-dev] diff for audiofiles?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] diff for audiofiles?
From: Sebastien Metrot (meeloo_AT_cybercable.fr)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 18:19:35 EET

There are many examples of uses of CVS for binary files in the Video Game
Developpement world.
There is NO good solution to binary files versionning that I know of. For
exemple Alien Brain doesn't solve any of the issues and they reinvented the
wheel with a proprietary (and ugly) solution based on win32 only servers...
Artistic assets management is a real problem for many companies and I'd
really like to know about other solutions than CVS.

Sebastien