[linux-audio-dev] ALSA Jack and Ardour configuration problem

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] ALSA Jack and Ardour configuration problem
From: delhaye (delhaye.michel_AT_9online.fr)
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 15:19:43 EEST

hello ,

i have a big problem .

i want to use Ardour for making audio music, and i can't configure
Alsa for jack and jack for Ardour.
i don't find documentation for making the asoundrc file for configuring
Alsa in non plug in mode.
and i don't find doc for Jack configuration

does anyone tell me how configuring my Alsa asoundrc file (i 've got an
sblive card) and doing worked with Jack

Thanks for all, Olivier

My project : www.sf.net/projects/portmanlinux