[linux-audio-dev] [OT?] Yet another question regarding RME HDSP driver status

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] [OT?] Yet another question regarding RME HDSP driver status
From: Ivica Bukvic (ico_AT_fuse.net)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 05:32:51 EEST

I guess this question is geared mostly towards Paul Davis and
potentially Guenter Geiger. I was just wondering how was the Linux
driver progressing (if at all) and if we should have something working
any time soon. I offered a while ago my help to Paul (although my driver
knowledge is as good as flying Space Shuttle :-) I would be more than
willing to provide my humble assistance), but it seems like he has it
all under control.

I am primarily interested in Alsa version of this driver, but if there
is an OSS one already working I'd be interested to test-drive that one
until Alsa becomes available.

So, my apologies for pestering everyone over and over with the same
question, but I was just wondering to see whether there is any chance of
getting my Multiface to work with my Linux laptop any time soon (i.e.
before summer)?

Any info would be appreciated!

Sincerely,

Ico