[linux-audio-dev] Fwd: Re: USB Quattro Linux support

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Fwd: Re: USB Quattro Linux support
From: Patrick Shirkey (kotau_AT_firstlinux.net)
Date: Sun Apr 14 2002 - 10:19:45 EEST

I'm trying to get some specs from midiman for the usb quattro. They have asked this question. Can anyone fill me in so I can relay the info?

*** There is an attachment in this mail. ***

Want a new web-based email account ? ---> http://www.firstlinux.net

Run a small business? Then you need professional email like you_AT_yourbiz.com from Everyone.net http://www.everyone.net?tag

attached mail follows:

Is there "class driver" support under Linux?