Re: [linux-audio-dev] SuperClonider

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] SuperClonider
From: James McCartney (asynth_AT_io.com)
Date: Sat Apr 27 2002 - 19:11:25 EEST

On Saturday, April 27, 2002, at 10:27 AM, Kasper Souren wrote:

> So I would like to know why you don't want SC to be GPL'd. Is it
> because of the money or are there other reasons? I suppose you can't
> live of the money you get from people registering anyway - or am I
> wrong?

I have been living off of it for the last two and a half years.
If it hadn't been paying the bills I would not have been able to make it
what it is now.
And I would not have been able to spend all my time doing what I like
most, which is working on sound engines.
But things have a way of changing in life, so you might sit tight and
see what happens.

--
--- james mccartney   james_AT_audiosynth.com   <http://www.audiosynth.com>
SuperCollider - a real time synthesis programming language for the