Re: [linux-audio-dev] Debian maintainer interested in Audio

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Debian maintainer interested in Audio
From: Stefan Schwandter (e9925373_AT_student.tuwien.ac.at)
Date: Sat Apr 27 2002 - 20:35:04 EEST

Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:

> What I am looking for is a Debian maintainer who is especially interested
> in audio who might want to take over from H. S. Teoh. It would be even
> better if it was the maintainer of another Debian package which depends
> on libsndfile.

That could be me :-) I'm no debian maintainer right now, but I'm in the
new maintainer queue, have two sponsored packages in debian (snd and
snd-dmotif) and I'm going to upload jack (the audio server), which
depends on libsndfile, after the woody release. I'll have a look at
libsndfile and ask the current maintainer about his plans for the
package. Maybe he'll let me take it over.

regards, Stefan

--
Wanna listen to my music? <------
----> http://www.shockfrosted.org