[linux-audio-dev] Re: CSound with 8 ch

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Re: CSound with 8 ch
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 16:13:49 EEST

Hi, Tommaso:

  I tried rendering your orc/sco to a WAV file but ran out of disk
space. So I cut back your p3 values and produced a perfectly good
8-channel WAV file. I have only an SBLive so I'm unable to test realtime
multichannel output.

  I've also sent this response to the Csound Linux Developers mail-list
and to the Linux Audio Developers list, perhaps someone there can help
you.

  Btw, I'm currently running [cool name here] Linux Csound version
4.16.0.0a, perhaps the newer version can help ?

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://linux-sound.org

Currently listening to: New London Consort, "Olim sudor Hercules"
(Carmina Burana)