Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA v1.1

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA v1.1
From: Tim Hockin (thockin_AT_hockin.org)
Date: Tue May 21 2002 - 13:27:00 EEST

> Downplaying the meaning of previously done
> work of this group (search for "LADSPA" at
> www.eca.cx/lad and you'll get thousands of
> matches) is not a good way to start your campaign.;)

I owe an apology - I did not mean to criticize LADSPA - it is good. In
fact, it vastly changed the way I think about the problem. But as many
people point out here - it is lacking in some areas for some people. The
'S' is intentional.

> Anyways, new ideas (and members!) are always

I am new, so I shouldn't come in guns-a-blazin'. If I finish my
alternative proposal, it is merely to indicate how _I_ think about the
problem and to impose MY ideas of design on it. It is supposed to be fun,
right? :)

Tim