Re[2]: [linux-audio-dev] OT CPU Fans

Subject: Re[2]: [linux-audio-dev] OT CPU Fans
From: Rick Burnett (destinytech_AT_spacey.net)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 03:44:51 EEST

I'm already racked and a I have covered the ten thousand extra holes
they put in the server rack for more fans :) I have a path of air
from front to back.

Athlons are known to burn out easy, so I bought the coolest fan I
could find, not realizing it was a jet engine :) I have 2 systems
with the fan and it is crazy!!!

Rick