[linux-audio-dev] OT CPU Fans

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] OT CPU Fans
From: Rick Burnett (destinytech_AT_spacey.net)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 03:08:09 EEST

Does anyone have any experience with the flower fans from QuietPC? I
am getting sick and tired of the jet engine noise in my studio and
before I go spending thousands of dollars on a quiet rack, I would
rather do what I can in the computer first. I built a vocal booth to
cut down on the noise which is does, but the sounds is driving me
crazy when just listening to mixes and hearing this drone!!! :)

Thanks,
Rick

PS If you have any other suggestions, please let me know. I have an
Athlon 1.3 GHz (And the Power supply is quiet, I bought a special one
for that).

Rick