Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA
From: Paul Davis (pbd_AT_op.net)
Date: Tue Jun 04 2002 - 17:32:51 EEST

>> its *extremely* important not to confuse the source code available
>> from ladspa.org with the API defined by the single header file called
>> ladpsa.h.
>
>> the cmt plugin set is just one set of sample plugins. they are useful,
>> but they are not "LADSPA".
>
>Hi,
>
>thanks for the reply. I'm not even talking about CMT yet, I just want to
>package the header file, the sample plug-ins and the sample tools, all
>contained in ladspa_sdk.tgz

I don't believe that the sample plugins or sample tools should be part
of a package called "LADSPA". With JACK, we make the sample clients
available in a separate package. LADSPA itself is just a header file,
and I don't believe that the "SDK" should include anything else.

>obviously, since it's at 1.11 (at least, I think it is ;) ) it changes
>from time to time. Or was 1.11 the first version of it ?

richard will have to answer that.

--p