Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA
From: Junichi Uekawa (dancer_AT_netfort.gr.jp)
Date: Tue Jun 04 2002 - 18:38:19 EEST

Paul Davis <pbd_AT_op.net> immo vero scripsit:

> I don't believe that the sample plugins or sample tools should be part
> of a package called "LADSPA". With JACK, we make the sample clients
> available in a separate package. LADSPA itself is just a header file,
> and I don't believe that the "SDK" should include anything else.

Hmm...

ladspa-sdk is distributed as a tarball, and
ladspa.h is part of it.

I see no problem in a SDK package containing some
example code.

ladspa-sdk is packaged in Debian already, as ladspa-sdk
with some sample code.

cmt is in a different package on its own.

regards,
        junichi

--
dancer_AT_debian.org : Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
GPG Fingerprint : 17D6 120E 4455 1832 9423  7447 3059 BF92 CD37 56F4