Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA
From: Frank Barknecht (barknech_AT_ph-cip.uni-koeln.de)
Date: Tue Jun 04 2002 - 20:34:38 EEST

Hi,
Junichi Uekawa hat gesagt: // Junichi Uekawa wrote:

> ladspa-sdk is distributed as a tarball, and
> ladspa.h is part of it.
>
> I see no problem in a SDK package containing some
> example code.

I even think, that this is the right thing (tm) to do from a
packager's point of view. Of course, LADSPA per definition is
ladspa.h, but it would be rather useless to have a package that only
includes one file. It's more the other way around: Which package
provides ladspa.h? Ah, it's ladspa-sdk and installing it, I get some
examples and docs for free.

ciao,