Re: [linux-audio-dev] Linuxtag video

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Linuxtag video
From: Richard Bown (bownie_AT_bownie.com)
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 18:56:32 EEST

Taybin Rutkin wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Jun 2002, Steve Harris wrote:
>
> > I have made some timelapse video of Linuxtag from saturday and sunday,
> > right up to the point when I had to shove everything in my bag and dash
> > for the train (which I just caught, thanks Frank!).
> >
> > http://inanna.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~swh/linuxtag/
>
> Looks good. Needs some music though. I suggest "Flight of the
> Bumblebee". Has anyone put up some annotated pictures of who's who?

And for those of us labouring under dial-up perhaps an annotated png or two?

BTW has anyone made any plans for LAD style demos in the UK at any particular
shows? We (that is the Rosegarden team) would certainly like to get involved
at some point in the near future seeing as we're moving towards having a usable
piece of software. It'd be also nice to meet and greet a few of the people
in this country involved in LAD and ALSA.

So far the only show I'm planning on attending is Linux Expo UK
(http://www.linuxexpouk.co.uk) which is in London in October - what are
the chances of sneaking a LAD style demo in there?

Anyone got any thoughts or plans already?