Re: [linux-audio-dev] paul (davis) decides to move to windows

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] paul (davis) decides to move to windows
From: Nick Bailey (n.j.bailey_AT_elec.gla.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 11:55:07 EEST

Vincent, Paul, you are both in violation of the proposed European
Directive on Trademark Observation. Please refer to environmental
awareness panels using their correct title, and do not steal the
intellectual property of the Microsoft corporation who have quite
reasonably named their operating system "Windows" and now own the word
(oops! ordered set of characters). Your only defence is that the
trademark cannot be descriptive in that windows are transparent and easy
to break.

:)

Nick/

--
Dr Nick Bailey                              n.j.bailey_AT_elec.gla.ac.uk
Centre for Music Technology                 http://cmt.gla.ac.uk/

Please take our survey about how the arts can be delivered over the internet! http://cmt.gla.ac.uk/CMT/OD-Survey Tell your friends! Thanks! From the OpenDrama team.