Re: [linux-audio-dev] (no subject)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] (no subject)
From: Sebastien Metrot (meeloo_AT_noos.fr)
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 13:44:01 EEST

Using a DB for such a job has no real advantage because saving a project is
just the begining of the story. After having been able to save your project
you'll want to have a simple way to backup it simply, to move it to another
computer (for exemple from a laptop computer to a desktop computer in the
studio, etc...). A real database is not an easy thing to move from one
computer to another and a set of files is much more simple for the user (try
to thing about the user sometimes ;-).

Sebastien