Re: [linux-audio-dev] App intercomunication issues, some views.

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] App intercomunication issues, some views.
From: Kai Vehmanen (kai.vehmanen_AT_wakkanet.fi)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 01:25:28 EEST

On Wed, 24 Jul 2002, Richard Bown wrote:

> What apps have an example implementation of the JACK transport controls?
> Neither ecasound or ardour appear to but I'm probably a bit out of date
> with them. And again, why should I care about the JACK transport?

http://cvs.seul.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb-1.80.cgi/sound/ecasound/libecasound/plugins/audioio_jack_manager.cpp?rev=1.25&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup&only_with_tag=MAIN

It's just not perfect yet, but it's quite well commented and all basic
use-cases are covered. Start from eca_jack_process(), ecasound's JACK
process() callback implementation.

--
 http://www.eca.cx
 Audio software for Linux!