Re: [linux-audio-dev] collaborators - Fruity feel-alike

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] collaborators - Fruity feel-alike
From: Conrad Parker (conrad_AT_vergenet.net)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 15:06:36 EEST

On Wed, Sep 04, 2002 at 06:25:38PM +1000, Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:

> Well I certainly hope that libsndfile will be your first choice for sound
> file I/O.
>
> I also have another library that you will find useful once it is finished and
> released. (no blabbing K :-))

ssssh, secret rabbit code!

no worries Erik, I won't blab!

speaking of fruity music environments, I hear rumours that that
crazy coder over at metadecks.org has forgotten how to sleep! he's
been possessed by Scrubby!

(seriously now, you must all use Erik's libraries, and put wads of
regression testing into your own just like he does, or else risk the
damnation of a million segfaults :).

K.

ps. Scrubby wants the secret rabbit code!