Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: image problem [was Re: [Alsa-devel] help for a levelmeter]

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: image problem [was Re: [Alsa-devel] help for a levelmeter]
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com)
Date: Sun Oct 20 2002 - 22:40:01 EEST

I have just updated the site for this discussion to include information
on starting or contributing to a mail campaign for success stories. If
people get motivated it could spark some interest in the media.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
For the discerning hardware connoisseur

"Um...symbol_get and symbol_put... They're kindof like does anyone remember like get_symbol and put_symbol I think we used to have..." - Rusty Russell in his talk on the module subsystem