RE: [linux-audio-dev] image problem

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-dev] image problem
From: D R Holsbeck (drh_AT_niptron.com)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 07:47:20 EET

My $.02, I get payed for implementation, not promises. ie I promise if
you install my software, it will work. I get paid for making it work.
Now granted I am not getting rich by any means, and I dont have a
workforce to support, so its kind of like comparing apples to oranges
;-) But I do see the turnkey market as a place that Linux audio systems
can excel in. Because you dont have to support Bill G to produce a
product. A lot of the Network appliances are going down this same road.

--
drh_AT_niptron.com

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. -- Albert Einstein

They laughed at Einstein. They laughed at the Wright Brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown. -- Carl Sagan